Are you interested in updating the walls in your Mississauga business to better represent your company and to showcase your brand? Wall murals have come a long way over the years, and you can now have custom images added to commercial wallpaper or a wall vinyl that allows you to transform your space in a short amount of time.
From mural wallpaper to 3D wall murals, there’s no need to feel overwhelmed about adding something like this to your space. While it may seem easier to just choose paint, know that you’ll be missing out on a huge opportunity to create a more effective and more memorable environment for your customers, employees, and guests.
Build Your Brand with Wall Murals
By exploring the advantages of using wall murals in your commercial space, it will be easier to determine how to implement them in a way that works best for you. While the costs will vary depending on things like the size of space you want to cover and whether or not you’re choosing a 3D wall mural, an experienced company like SSK Signs, will be able to help you create something unforgettable within your budget.
Let’s take a closer look at the reasons why mural wallpaper and wall murals work well to support business success.
- Custom selections. Obviously, paint offers a wide variety of colours to choose from, but when it comes to designs and finishes, the options offered by wall murals are second to none. From textured patterns to nearly limitless designs, you’ll be able to completely transform your Mississauga space into something that compliments the work you do.
- Paint can last a relatively long time but can be nicked or dented easier than murals. And if you need to do paint touch-ups, often the areas that are repainted don’t quite match with the original paint job. Mural wallpaper can last up to 15 years and is very easy to maintain since you can simply wipe down the covered walls. If you happen to have an area of your mural that starts to lift, simply have adhesive reapplied.
- Quick installation. From basic wall wraps to 3D wall murals, you won’t have to worry about a lengthy installation process. If you choose to paint, you’ll most likely have to prepare the walls first, use primer, apply paint, and then wait a few days before being able to affix anything to the walls. Wall murals can be installed quickly and are ready to go immediately. Be sure to rely on an expert to install the mural to ensure a smooth finish.
- Branding your space. You could have a branded wall mural hand-painted in your space, but it’s a very time-consuming process and quite expensive. Thankfully, with digital murals, you can have images added to your walls to create the custom look you want. In fact, the entire wall can be one image as there is no need to use repeating patterns. You can enlarge your logo, pictures of products or company milestones that can be displayed for all to see.
- Keep in mind that you don’t have to pick just one type of wall mural. Many well-designed spaces incorporate both a 3D wall mural as well as simple enlarged images into their overall design, making use of multiple walls. Think about doing a feature wall in the lobby as well as focal walls in meeting rooms or private spaces.
Strengthen Your Brand with Wall Murals from SSK Signs
Infuse new life into your interiors with a strategically created mural. Work with SSK Signs to change the way your office lobby, hallways, or conference rooms appear, and get your walls working harder for you. If you want your business to be memorable in the minds of your customers, wall murals are a smart choice. To learn more about captivating your audience with custom wallpaper designs, wall wraps, and installation, contact SSK Signs.