Smart commercial signage, print and digital media should all be a part of your marketing plan, but getting a car wrap in Toronto is known to be one of the best ways to advertise your business across the GTA. Custom vehicle wraps allow you to put your company name, contact information and other relevant details on a large surface that is likely in constant use by your business.
Vehicle wraps in Toronto are created using a large sheet of vinyl film with an adhesive back, specifically designed for application on vehicles. They are available in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours and can be applied using different styles and finishes. Each wrap can be customized to suit your needs and uniquely designed using images, photos, specific brand elements, text and graphics that will make your business stand out from the crowd.
What To Consider Before Investing In Car Wraps In Toronto
As with any type of advertising, there are pros and cons to consider before deciding if vehicle wraps are right for your business. At SSK Signs, we’d love to complete your next car wrap project, so in order to help you make an informed decision, we’re offering a guide on the pros and cons of vehicle wraps.
Pros Of Using Vehicle Wraps In Toronto
- Increased Visibility – Studies support that a vehicle wrap is one of the most cost effective ways to increase your company’s daily visibility. Mobile advertising is proving to be increasingly valuable for companies that frequently have commercial vehicles on the road making service calls or deliveries.
- Smart Marketing – Due to the unique nature of vehicle wraps, marketing studies have shown that the impressions generated are actually read and remembered better than any other form of advertising, other than television. The right vinyl wrap strategy can really be a game changer for your business.
- Exclusive Advertising Space – Since it’s your vehicle, you won’t have to share the space with any other advertiser, making your message more memorable. You also don’t have to worry about paying a premium price for top advertising space, as you often have to do for other advertising options.
- Durability – High quality car wraps that are properly installed can typically last up to five years.
- Vehicle Protection – A custom vehicle wrap can actually help preserve a vehicle’s finish which helps preserve the resale value.
Cons Of Using Vehicle Wraps In Toronto
- Initial Investment – Vehicle wraps will require an up-front investment. The bigger the vehicle and the more vehicles you have, the higher the cost. Additionally, if you choose a complex design, be prepared for a higher cost as well. While the initial price can seem high, understand that you get what you pay for. If you opt for a lower quality wrap at a lesser price, not only will your wrap not look as good, but you’ll be required to replace it far sooner that if you went with a high quality option.
- Limited Options For Damaged Or Repainted Vehicles – Car wraps adhere best to surfaces with factory-finish paint jobs and no major damage. Vinyl won’t adhere well to repainted vehicles, and significant dents or other damage increases the potential for wrinkling, lifting, and bubbling.
Get Car Wraps In Toronto From SSK Signs
If you’d like to learn more about how vehicle wraps can support your business contact SSK Signs. We only use high quality materials to make outstanding vehicle wraps that will get your business noticed. With years of experience and knowledge behind us, we can help you create a vehicle wrap using the latest trends and ideas, enabling your business to outshine the competition. Call us at (647) 792-5716 to get started.