Whether you’re wrapping a single vehicle or your entire fleet, using vehicle wraps in Mississauga and across the GTA is a smart business investment. Here’s a recap of the key advantages:
• Cost effective: When it comes to generating brand awareness and visibility, vehicle wraps get the job done for a fraction of the cost vs. conventional advertising and marketing. According to FleetFinancials.com: “In a single year, one vehicle’s signage garners about 8.4 million impressions at a cost-per-thousand that’s far less than newspaper ads, stationary billboards, and other forms of promotion.”
• Reach your audience: Conventional advertising, such as billboards and bus ads, might not be seen by your target audience. But with vehicle wraps, you’re in the driver’s seat (pun intended!) and can reach your target audience wherever they are. Your message and brand will be in the right place, at the right time, and in front of the right people.
• Get noticed: Many people tune out conventional advertising (think of all the times that you zoomed past commercials on your DVR recordings). Vehicle wraps, however, are eye-catching and attention-grabbing — whether they’re parked or on-the-move. You can’t ignore them!
High-quality vehicle wraps from SSK Signs allow you to enjoy many years of use and provide a high ROI. However, there are some simple care and maintenance tips you should follow to keep your vehicle wrap in top condition. Here are four things to keep in mind:
• When required, gently hand wash your vehicle wraps with a blend of mild dish detergent and clean water. You can also run your vehicle through a touch-less car wash, or use a portable pressure washer (for more information on suitable pressure washer settings, download this .PDF bulletin from 3M).
• If possible, let your vehicle wraps air dry. Since that’s not always an option during the winter months, drying with a clean microfiber cloth is fine. Just ensure that you don’t press too hard, since this could cause the vinyl to lift.
• If fuel or chemicals spill onto your vehicle wraps, wipe off the residue as soon as possible, and follow with a wash, rinse and dry.
• Don’t apply any wax or polish to your vehicle wraps. There’s simply no need. They’ll look beautiful and brand new after a simple wash.
Looking For Quality Vehicle Wraps In Mississauga And The GTA?
If you’d like to harness the advertising power of vehicle wraps for your business, contact the team at SSK Signs today by calling 905.282.2225, emailing info[email protected], or requesting a quote. We’re the trusted source for vehicle wraps in Mississauga and across the GTA. We’ll design, create, and install the perfect vehicle wrap for your needs, and help your business generate ROI for years to come!