Vehicle wraps can boost your company’s visibility and help widen your client pool. A carefully thought out vehicle vinyl wrap targets consumers while they’re travelling to and from work, running errands, or just passing through the Mississauga area. You can choose between a full vehicle wrap — where the entire vehicle is covered in vinyl — or a partial wrap, which covers just half or three-quarters of a vehicle.
The Purpose of a Vehicle Wrap
There is no real limit to how you design and display your vehicle wrap, but you will want to remember the main goal of your wrap, which is to gain new customers. Therefore, your car wrap design should:
- Attract attention
- Promote your product/service
- Convey information
Five Essential Components of Vehicle Wraps
To ensure that your promotional efforts result in the best possible outcome, there are five essential things that you should incorporate into your vehicle wrap design.
- Business name and logo: Your business name should be easy to see from a distance of over ten yards. In general, all vehicle lettering should be in a simple font and centred in the design. Your business logo should also be large and centrally located so drivers passing by can immediately see and imprint your logo.
- Contact Information: Your vehicle wraps should include contact information placed proximal to the company name and logo. You may choose to include any or all of the following information, depending on how your target demographic prefers to initiate contact:
- Telephone number
- Website link
- Email address
- Social media account page
Tech-savvy consumers may appreciate the presence of a QR code in addition to other methods of contact, as they can simply use their phones to scan the code and automatically store your company’s contact information.
- Services Offered: Give consumers a general idea of what you have to offer. It doesn’t have to be an extensive list, but a few bullet points listing your most popular products or services can help solidify a consumer’s decision to call.
- Affiliations/Certifications: You have less than five seconds to garner a consumer’s attention and interest. Showing your company is affiliated with a reputable, nationally recognized organization can inspire consumers to give you a chance.
- Qualifiers: This is what makes your company stand out from the rest. It can be a catchy slogan, a unique service you offer, or a specific design style. What about your business makes it a consumer’s “best available option?”
Finalizing Your Vehicle Wrap Design
If you incorporate these five essential components into your vehicle wraps, you’ll have no trouble attracting the attention of your target demographic. As you develop your wrap design, keep in mind that you are presenting visual information. Your plan should be simple, yet attractive; colorful, but not distracting. With the right combination of imagery and vehicle lettering, your vinyl car wrap has the power to turn consumers into clients.
Your search for “vehicle wraps near me” is over. Call SSK Signs to find out how our vehicle wraps can convert Ontario’s consumers into YOUR clients.